Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Emotional Outburst in Low Profile: Could there be such a thing?


It was a heck of a time for me the other day.

I was just getting off from a headache when I felt another one coming.

"Paging self-control... paging self-control... you are now needed in my heart and mind... please come immediately."  Yes, I should have done that, or of course something just like that.  Then I know things could have been better.

It's not that all the worst escaped from my lips or I became estranged to every face. [There goes the title "...in Low Profile..."] But I said something.  So meaningful.  And if I could be honest, a little hostile. 

Today, I am remorseful.  And no matter how hurting it was for me, I know I should have not done anything like that.  What else is the gist of the last one I wrote if even I, myself, cannot grasp it?

This goes to you.  Forgive me.  And yes I will remember well, to practise what I write, or all the words may as well go down to that stinky drain.

So help me God.


"Like a city whose walls are broken down is a man who lacks self-control" - Proverbs 25:28





No comments:

Post a Comment